PART-TIME Medical Provider
EXPERIENCED Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) for Christian pulmonary, sleep and allergy office.
(Full-time possibilities as well.)
- Excellent work-life balance!
- 30 hours a week: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm / Monday - Friday
- Hour lunch break with lunch provided most days!
- No nights, no weekends, and no on-call!
- Good pay: $45 - $50 an hour
- Benefits – for part-time!
- Health, Dental and Eyecare Insurance
- Matching 401k
- Educational benefit program for CMEs, license renewal, professional associations and more!
- Discounted Health Club membership
Job Responsibilities include:
- Conducting new and follow-up visits for sleep, pulmonary, and allergy patients
- Rounding in care facilities (nursing home/ long term care)
- Assisting in clinical research (provider assessments of study participants)
Skills and Abilities:
- We will train for specialty and research duties but MUST be EXPERIENCED in OUT -PATIENT OFFICE CARE.
- We need a medical practitioner with strong medical skills that is comfortable dealing with complex pulmonary issues, working in different specialties, assisting in in cutting edge clinical research as a sub-investigator, and rounding in care facilities.
- We need a professional who can work with efficiency, seeing an average of 15 - 18 patients a day, during their shift.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in one or more of the medical fields that are encompassed in our practice and would embody our philosophy of "Giving of ourselves...so our patients receive quality care."
This is an opportunity to work in a warm and wonderful environment where patients have commented that they feel peace and comfort the moment that they step into our beautiful facility.
St Francis Sleep, Allergy and Lung Institute is a Christian practice run by a Catholic (Secular Franciscan) couple. We provide an environment where the body is treated, and the spirit is acknowledged. We incorporate prayer and scripture into our daily morning meetings. In our lovely facility you will find a prayer chapel off the downstairs lobby, scripture displayed, a prayer intention journal and a spiritual lending library.
Our Medical Director and lead physician, Frank Averill, MD, trained at Johns Hopkins and the Cleveland Clinic. He is board certified in 4 medical specialties and is listed among the best doctors in the United States.
Among other awards, our C.E.O., Rose Averill, who has two master’s degrees, has been named the Tampa Bay Health and Wellness Businesswoman of the Year by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and the Volunteer Hero of the Year by Bay News Nine.
Our workplace was awarded one of the healthiest workplaces for employees in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Business Journal. We are a non-smoking facility.
Learn more about us on the web at www.StFrancisMed.com
If you are considering joining our team, please e-mail your cover letter and resume. Please put "Medical Provider longing to work where care is guided by prayer" in your cover letter.
St. Francis Medical is a great place to work!