Is Your ASTHMA Uncontrolled? We Can Help! Do You Use An Inhaler and Your ASTHMA is Still Not Controlled?
St Francis Sleep, Allergy & Lung Institute is conducting a new research study on a medication that helps with the treatment of asthma.
You may qualify if you:
- Are 12-75 years of age
- Are in general good health
- Currently take medication for asthma (other than a rescue inhaler)
- Have been to the ER or used oral steroids (prednisone) for asthma within the last year
- Have had at least 2 asthma attacks in the past year that were treated with steroid pills, liquids, or injection(s)
If qualified you may receive at no cost:
– Physical exam by a licensed physician
– Study related medication
– Study related laboratory exams
ALL IS CONFIDENTIAL. NO INSURANCE NECESSARY.
COMPENSATION UP TO $60.00/VISIT PROVIDED FOR TIME AND TRAVEL
For more information call us at:727-210-4606
802 North Belcher Road
Clearwater, FL 33765