Primary Care Physician in Clearwater Offering Concierge Care for Patients in Belleair, Palm Harbor & Surrounding Areas
As the primary care physician at St. Francis Medical Institute in Clearwater and New Port Richey, FL, Dr. Frank Averill treats a wide range of health conditions. Dr. Averill specializes in traditional allopathic healthcare and integrated medicine, approaching the prevention and treatment of disease from a physical, mental, and spiritual perspective. The common goal at his progressive, state-of-the-art clinics is to offer highly personalized, specialized care to patients who seek overall health and well-being.
Thanks to the extensive qualifications of Dr. Averill and our entire staff, we are uniquely qualified to offer a program called St. Francis Primary Care, A Personalized Care Membership Program. Through this program, we have created a peaceful, welcoming environment in which patients can get individualized, progressive care from a board certified internist and primary care physician who makes the well-being of his patients his top priority. Whether you live in Belleair, Feather Sound, Westchase, South Tampa, Innisbrook, or anywhere else in the area, a few of the many benefits of being a member of St. Francis Primary Care include:
- A much smaller doctor-to-patient ratio than other medical practices, allowing your primary care physician to pay more attention to you and your health concerns
- Same-day and next-day appointments with virtually no wait time at our offices
- Comprehensive appointments where you will have more time with your doctor to ask questions and discuss treatment options
- Hospital visits (house calls also may be arranged)
- Direct access to your physician
- Working with a primary care physician and staff that can help you with anything from weight loss to allergy treatment, prevention and treatment of diabetes and other diseases, diagnosis of sleep issues, a sleep study, supplements, and much more
Dr. Averill is quadruple board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine. He trained at the prestigious Johns Hopkins and the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic. His more than 25 years of experience as both a primary care physician and a specialist in these fields have shown him that the diseases of the body are often interrelated. For instance, obesity can cause a wide range of health issues from obstructive sleep apnea to hypertension to diabetes. But by addressing obesity, these associated conditions may be resolved because unresolved sleep issues can create weight gain. Dr. Averill is dedicated to educating his patients about identifying and treating issues before they lead to more serious complications in the future.
Patients in Trinity, Largo, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, or any of the surrounding areas who want personalized primary care from a physician who has been listed as one of the best in the U.S. can contact St. Francis Medical Institute today to schedule an appointment and to learn more about enrolling in the St. Francis Primary Care program.